Sharia economics has two main points which are the basis of Shari’a law system law and hadith the laws taken from the two basic foundations in concept and principle is fixed (can not change anytime and anywhere).
Islamic economics is part of economics that is interdisciplinary in the sense of Islamic economic studies can not stand alone, but it needs a good and deep mastery of the sciences and sharia sciences also support the sciences that serve as a tool of analysis such as mathematics , Statistics, logic.
The purpose of Sharia Economics
The purpose of Sharia Economics is in harmony with the objectives of the Islamic Shari’a itself that is to achieve happiness in the world and the hereafter through a good and honorable life order.. The whole objectives to be achieved by Sharia Economics include micro or macro aspects, including the world time horizon or the hereafter. Principles of Sharia Economics:
- Various resources are seen as giving or deposit from Allah to man.
- Islam recognizes private property within certain limits.
- The main driving force of Sharia Economics is cooperation.
- The Shari’a economy rejects the accumulation of wealth controlled by only a few people.
- Sharia economy guarantees community ownership and its use is planned for the benefit of many people.
- A Muslim should fear Allah and the Day of Judgment in the Hereafter.
- Zakat must be paid on the wealth that has met the limit.
The Benefits of Sharia Economics
- Should the implementation of Islamic economy will bring great benefits to Muslims by themselves, namely:
- Realizing the integrity of a Muslim, so Islam is no longer half heart. If found there are Muslims who are still struggling and practice the conventional economy, indicating that Islam has not whole.
- Implementing and implementing Islamic economics through Islamic financial institutions, in the form of banks, insurance, pawnshops, and BMT will benefit the world and the hereafter. Profits in the world are obtained through the profit-sharing obtained, while the gain in the hereafter is free from the element of usury that is forbidden by God.
- Economic practice based on Islamic Shari’a contains the value of worship, for having practiced the Shari’a of Allah.
- Mailing sharia economics through sharia financial institutions, means supporting the progress of the economic institutions of Muslims.
Practicing the sharia economy by opening savings, deposits or becoming a customer of sharia insurance means supporting the economic empowerment effort of the People. Because the funds collected will be collected and channeled through the real trading sector.
- Forecasting sharia economy is to support the movement of Encourage good things and prevent bad things. Because the funds collected in Islamic financial institutions should only be channeled to halal businesses and projects.